Saturday, September 15, 2012

PUSHA T: "WE DONT GIVE A F*** WHAT DRAKE SAYS"

Photo Courtesy of: http://www.hiphopjunkiez.com/2012/07/pusha-t-responds-to-jae-millz-diss.html

Pusha T recently was asked his reaction to Drake saying, "Now, that's how you bring out 2 Chainz!" as a potential subliminal shot at the G.O.O.D. Music performance as a whole.  Pusha doused the fire:

"At the end of the day - I guess just speaking on our behalf - we don't give a fuck what Drake says.  Like, we don't care.  In regards to us, that shit doesn't matter.  Like, if you want to record that is performed by four different people every night of the week and everybody has different edits of it.  Ye's verse - where the beat switches up and it's really chant-y - gets edited out of a lot of people's sets.  Just to keep the momentum of the song going and just keeping the show clean and concise.  None of us was told, but Chainz wasn't told that Ye wasn't doing his portion of the record [at Made in America].  It was a mishap, man!  I mean, fuck!  People have mishaps.  But I mean, Chainz is so fuckin' charismatic, he just walks out.  I personally would've just rapped his fuckin' verse, because I heard it, but I didn't want to overstep my boundaries because fans didn't know he was there." 



No comments:

Post a Comment