Friday, September 21, 2012

MAC MILLER TALKS MEETING EMINEM II XXL

Photo courtesy of: http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2012/08/eminem-meets-mac-miller/

Mac Miller recently sat down with Hot 97's Cipha Sounds and Peter Rosenberg and talked about the time that he ran into Eminem backstage at a show in Japan.  



"To be real, that was like, the only time I've ever been low-key.  I was really smiley.  I was like, 'Woah, that's Eminem,' you know?  He's mad famous.  I had a cast on at the time, if you didn't know, I broke my hand, which is why I have a cosmetic deficiency in my knuckles for the rest of my life.  So i was wearing my cast, and Em comes out, and he was super funny.  He walks out and he's like, so, what happened to your hand?' And I was like 'I broke it, I punched a door.' And he was like, 'That's pretty fucking sweet." [Laughs] And then we chopped it up for a little bit."

No comments:

Post a Comment