Friday, September 21, 2012

PUSHA T WANTED CHIEF KEEF APART OF G.O.O.D. MUSIC

Photo Courtesy of: http://www.mtvhive.com/2011/08/30/pusha-ts-reluctant-hustle-outlines-feeling-myself-video/

Pusha T recently was interviewed by Vulture, and in the interview he claims to have discovered Chief Keef, the meaning of "white frost," and stalking on Twitter.  He also notably said that he wanted G.O.O.D. Music to sign Chicago rapper Chief Keef.  


This is what he had to say:

"First of all, I am solely the reason that there's a Chief Keef remix [on Cruel Summer].  I am.  I saw him on Worldstar[HipHop.com] and I never click Worldstar rappers but the [video] picture for some reason drew me.  It was for "3 Hunna."  So I clicked on it and I called [manager Steven] Victor and I said, 'Victor.  I want to sign this kid.  Go online and check this kid out.  It's authentic.'" 


No comments:

Post a Comment