Saturday, September 22, 2012

ASHER ROTH TALKS ALBUM DELAYS AND FRUSTRATION

Photo Courtesy of: http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/interviews/id.1868/title.asher-roth-details-his-artistic-growth-reveals-upcoming-ep-with-nottz-and-travis-barker

Asher Roth recently was interviewed on Shade 45's Sway in the Morning about his label and how he's a little frustrated he can't use the Internet like when he used it for the song, "I Love College." 
Here is what Asher had to say regarding his frustrated feelings towards his background as an artist with Internet instincts:

"I've always broken my music on the Internet.  'I Love College' was a MySpace record before anything else.  I've always used the Internet to my advantage, so it's tough for me when someone says, 'Hey, no hold up.  Wait.' Because the Internet waits for no on."

"I wouldn't have changed anything because I've learned so much from my experience.  And just humble realities of life.  Just understanding that life isn't fair, and you have to see your obstacles and overcome them"

No comments:

Post a Comment