Friday, September 21, 2012

CYHI DA PRYNCE SPEAKS ON "BREAKING OUT" CRITICISM

Photo Courtesy of: http://rapdose.com/2011/08/19/cyhi-da-prynce-feelin-it


CyHi Da Prynce has received a lot of criticism because of the prominence of his other G.O.O.D. Music  label mates.  He's said that he's recognized what Big Sean and Pusha T had to go through to get to where they are now.  Here's what he said:

"People don't know that Sean was signed for five years before he popped.  He was there for five years, I've been signed for two years.  People don't really get it because I can really rap.  So, they expect me to be this, this, this, and the thrid, but at the end of the day it's not just 'Ye, it's Def Jam too, and Def jam got artists--like, okay, we got 2 Chainz on the roster, we got Pusha T, we got Big Sean--these are guys that have already put out gold, platinum selling albums.  Like I said, kobe didn't start his first year--Eddie Jones started [laughs] and when they couldn't win it with Eddi Jones then, you know, Kobe came off the bench and just took over.  This is my second year--this is my sophomore season.  Everybody don't just come in and ball out...as long as I get my ring and my check, I'm good."

No comments:

Post a Comment