Friday, September 21, 2012

50 CENT SAYS EMINEM, CHRIS BROWN, TREY SONGZ & MORE ON NEW ALBUM

Photo Courtesy of: http://www.last.fm/music/50+Cent

Just recently, 50 Cent stopped by to do an interview with 102.5 KDON.  Under the topics of discussion were his new book, Formula 50, and his new album Street King Immortal.  For his upcoming album, this is what 50 had to say

"People can expect me, Em, I did a song with Chris Brown on the record, Trey Songz, I did something with Ne-Yo.  In the process [of making Street King Immortal], I recorded with half a music culture.  I've woked with everybody.  In the past, I hadn't reached out to artists and worked with them as much; Get Rich Or Die Tryin' didn't have anyone [on it] that wasn't in-house...I can't wait; I'm looking forward to releasing more material from this actual album.  I'ma release another song in like three weeks."





No comments:

Post a Comment