Sunday, September 16, 2012

CHELSEA HANDLER DISCUSSES 50 CENT RELATIONSHIP

Photo Courtesy of: http://showtimesays.com/video-chelsea-handler-chelseahandler-admits-to-dating-50-cent-50cent/

In a recent interview, Chelsea Handler discussed her relationship with 50 Cent:

"I was going to Nashville I think to do a show; I was on tour for my last book.  I said, 'I'm going to Nashville.'  He said, 'I was in L.A, and I was trying to get a hold of you, but I'm in New York now.'  I told him, 'I'm going to Nashville this weekend,' and he said 'Can I meet you there?'  I was like, 'Yeah why not?'  So he came to Nashville to my show.  Then, we had sex.  Then, he moved to L.A because he was tape recording so we kind of saw each other for a few of months."

"We went out. We dated.  We had sex.  My friends all loved him.  My friends fell in love with him."

Read the rest--->>>HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment