Tuesday, August 28, 2012

GAME RENAMES NEXT ALBUM

Photo Courtesy ofhttp://media.photobucket.com/image/the%20game/missyebonay/the_game_575.jpg

After going through two potential titles for his upcoming album (Soundtrack to Chaos, F.I.V.E.)  Game is now calling his fifth studio album Jesus Piece.  Below is his reasoning he gave to VIBE magazine:

"Trey Songz came with his album Chapter V, and of course 50 had 5 (Murder by Numbers), I just felt like I should jump off that wagon.  So I went back into the studio and started doing songs that leaned more towards the title.  I think people gon' appreciate the concepts once they hear the music."

"I'm a Christian but I'm not 'holier than thou'.  Jesus Piece gives me an opportunity to speak about situations that people like me who love God but are still street and still wanna remain themselves without going the Pastor Mase route.  It gives the opportunity to know that it's somebody out there that feels them."





No comments:

Post a Comment